Luxury Mountain Retreat: Yoga + Fascia Blasting
Burnsville, North Carolina
September 2-4, 2017
The FasciaBlaster Expert and Licensed Massage Therapist Alicia Hurst of Pain Free Nashville and I are partnering up for a brand new luxury yoga retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Join Alicia and myself for a holiday weekend you won’t forget!
If you know someone who may be experiencing any type of physical pain in their bodies – whether as a result of an injury or from unintentional neglect – this retreat is for you! We will be focusing on bringing your body back to a place of manifesting health and living free from pain.
Your pain may not be physical; many times in life, physical pain is rooted in a pain that is mental or emotional. We will spend some transformative time reflecting so that we can release those pains as well. This retreat will use yoga, the fascia blasting tools, nutrition, and relaxation to aid participants in cultivating a life free from pain.
- The cost for registration is $649.99 person and can be reserved using a half-payment plan. All registration costs must be paid in full no later than Friday August 25, 2017.
- Round trip transportation from Nashville to Burnsville
- Two night luxury accommodations in a room of your choice
- All on-site meals
- Ticket for one day entrance to the Biltmore Estate
- Six specialized yoga workshops and classes lead by Dana Taft, RYT
- All yoga props for the weekend
- Two special workshops on how to use a FasciaBlaster, led by Alicia Hurst, LMT
- A swag bag filled with goodies worth over $100, including your very own Fasciablaster to take home and continue blasting your pain away!
What’s Not Included:
- Optional add-on spa treatments available at the Mountain Air Country Club Spa
- Additional food and and lunch at the Biltmore Estate
- Optional add-on: One-on-one yoga consultations with Dana – Are you working on a specific pose? Have a question about something in the yoga practice? This is your chance to ask questions and seek help for your individual practice (30 min. = $45)
- Optional add-on: One-on-one FasciaBlasting consultations with Alicia – Are you working on blasting a specific area in your body? Have a question about something in the anatomy? This is your chance to ask questions and seek help for your individual journey (30 min. = $45)
- Private Master Suite – room with the luxury of views and space. Enjoy a king bed and private bath with separate garden tub and shower.
- Private Room – room with a comfortable queen bed and shared bathroom with a beautiful spa-like shower
- Bunk Room – room is a part of the private house without the mountain view; single beds and a beautiful shared bathroom (these accommodations have modern TV’s not available in the other spaces)
- Open Rec Room Sleeping – these sleeping accommodations are not in heavy traffic areas, are on comfortable Tempurpedic mattresses, and use shared bathrooms
We will be in the luxury setting of the Mountain Air Country Club located in Burnsville, NC (just 30 minutes outside of Asheville, NC.)
This retreat will begin Saturday morning, September 2, 2017 departing from Nashville, TN.
Guests will stay in a private home located inside this exclusive gated country club golf community.
The retreat will end Monday afternoon, September 4, 2017 arriving in Nashville, TN.
Participants may drive themselves to the retreat location, fly into Asheville, NC or utilize the included drive transportation from and back to Nashville, TN.
Saturday, September 2, 2017:
- 8:00AM – Private Van transportation departs from Nashville to Burnsville
- 2:00PM – Arrive at Mountain Air and get settled in
- 3:00PM – Mountain View lunch inside the country club restaurant (includes appetizer, meal, and non-alcoholic beverage)
- Free time to discover the location’s many offerings, such as the pool, nature hikes, golf, etc.
- 5:30PM – Welcome Circle – gentle yoga session with Dana
- 7:00PM – Dinner and discussion on foods that heal
- 8:30PM – Fascia Blasting 101 with Alicia
- 9:30PM – Yin Yoga + Yoga Nidra with Dana
Sunday, September 3, 2017:
- 7:00AM – Sunrise Yoga with Dana (Mountain View Flow with meditation)
- 9:00AM – Breakfast
- 10:30AM – “Where is My Pain Sourced?” (a guided time of introspection)
- 12:00PM – Power Hour Yoga with Dana
- 2:00PM – Trip to Biltmore Estate (this is optional and participants may choose to stay on property and rest or experience the location’s Spa and Amenities)
- Lunch and excursions on your own
- 7:00PM – Dinner at Mountain Air
- 8:30PM – Fascia Blasting for Results with Alicia
- 9:30PM – Yin Yoga + Yoga Nidra with Dana
Monday, September 4, 2017:
- Silent Morning
- 9:00AM – Silent Yoga Practice
- 10:30AM – Silence Ends (Group Brunch)
- 12:00PM – Private Van transportation departs from Burnsville to Nashville
- No reimbursement will be granted in case of early departure
- We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury, or illness, which may occur during the retreat
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, accommodation, courses, or teachers; alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability, but if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare
- We take every step to ensure that students are not stretched beyond the limit of their capabilities; we ask that you speak up if you have any particular pre-existing injury
- While this is a luxury yoga retreat, please understand that this venue is a vacation rental and not a resort (it is a family style retreat); Dana and Alicia will work to ensure you are as comfortable as possible, but please note that the yoga classes will take place in unconventional spaces, like living areas or out on the deck
- There will be no maid service or staff, but Dana and Alicia are committed to serving you to the best of their abilities – all you need to do is ask!